This time I will disclose this recipe low in calories, ideal for people who like to eat their delicious desserts while caring figure. This recipe is very simple to make and very rich, I hope you make it and enjoy it with your family or in the company of friends.
Take note and get to work!
- Apples - 4 units Girls
- Butter - 100 grams
- Sweetener - 3 teaspoons you type
- Water - 100
- Egg - 1 unit
- Cornstarch - 30gramos
- Flour - 150gramos
- Vanilla essence - few drops
- Baking powder - 1 / 2 teaspoon
- Grease a pudding basin with a small amount of butter.
- Cut apples into thin slices and arrange in the pudding basin.
- Mix the flour with cornstarch and baking powder.
- Beat the egg with the sweetener and vanilla.
- Add this mixture alternating with water.
- Pour mixture over apples.
- Bake in moderate oven 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve cold.