- 3 ½ oz (100 g) skinless chicken breast (may be prepared with beef)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon blended fresh yellow aji
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon blended cilantro leaves
- ½ carrot peeled and sliced
- ½ cup fresh green peas
- ¼ red pepper, seeded and deveined, chopped
Season chicken breast with salt pepper and cumin.
Spray a small deep skillet with oil and add chopped onion and garlic. Cook until tender. Stir in cilantro and blended aji and cook until mixture has a creamy consistency. Add green peas, chicken breast, sliced carrots, red pepper and water and bring to a boil.
Cook until chicken is tender.