Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rafael Nadal: "I'm not a model of healthy eating"

Rafael Nadal: "I'm not a model of healthy eating" 

Rafael Nadal , he learned to cook watching her mother in silence. In "Rafa," his recently published autobiography, the reigning Roland Garros and number two in the world reveals that likes to entertain from the kitchen.
"I enjoy it, and my family thinks I do well. It is something more to help ease my mind, "says the Spanish athlete in his book, reports The New York Times . "When I can, I go to the supermarket to buy some of the things I eat too much, like Nutella , chips or olives. "
The tennis player born in one of the Balearic Islands, 25, considers that there is a model of food healthy, what would be expected of a professional athlete. "As like normal people do," he says.
 
Rafael Nadal 

Free Shipping Store

Free Shipping Store
More than 10'000 products to choose

Special Offer for Readers