- 2 pounds of yellow potatoes
- 1 cup minced yellow ají (Peruvian chili pepper)
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large cooked skinless chicken breast [5-6 ounces]
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 cup low calorie mayonnaise
- Lettuce leaves, olives, parsley for decoration
1. Peel, cook and mash the potatoes.
2. Mix the potatoes with the peppers, salt and juice from half a lemon.
3. Knead until it forms a well mixed paste. If the potatoes don’t stick together well, add a trickle
of oil and continue kneading until it sticks.
4. In a separate container, season the onion with salt and juice from half a lemon.
5. Then shred the chicken and mix it with half the mayonnaise.
6. Separate the potato and chili mixture into portions and add the chicken on top of each portion.
7. The dish can also be made with multiple layers of the potato mixture with the chicken in the
middle, forming a sandwich of chicken inside two layers of potato.
8. Decorate the portions with the rest of the mayonnaise, lettuce, olives and parsley.