Servings: 8 to 10
6 chicken pieces
2 ½ cup orange juice
½ cup water
¼ tsp grated ginger
3 tablespoons cornstarch
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tbsp oil
Salt and pepper
1. Remove skin from chicken and bone if possible.
Dissolve cornstarch in ½ cup water.
2. Heat oil in a skillet, fry chicken until cooked.
3. Incorporate orange juice, the grated ginger and brown sugar, move so that the latter is dissolved.
4. When the juice begins to bubble add the cornstarch and stir to avoid lumps. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat and simmer a little longer until the sauce thickens.
5. Serve with boiled rice grains and potatoes.