Light Recipes. Low Calories Vegetarian Pizza
This time we will disclose this delicious and simple recipe. I think many of us love to eat pizza, but bad luck pizzas have many calories to lose what makes our system, this time I leave this low calorie recipe, that way they can eat their pizza which they love without worrying about gaining extra kilos. I hope that prepared in the comfort of your home and enjoy it.
- A comprehensive pre-cooked pizza base.
- Tomato sauce.
- Smoked tofu (cubed).
- black olives.
- Stuffed olives
- Spread the tomatoes on the pizza base.
- Sauté onion previously with oil and salt 10 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, a few drops of soy sauce and corn.
- Add the smoked tofu and oregano.
- Mix everything and put it over the pizza base.
- Garnish pizza with olives or olives and place in oven for 8 to 10 minutes.