Easy Recipes. Salmon with Mustard
Preparation: 25 min.
- 2 slices of fresh salmon of about 160 g each
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- fresh parsley
- ground white pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 º C. In a bowl mix the melted butter, mustard and honey.
2. Salar the salmon, spread each of the slices with the mixture and place the fish in an ovenproof source. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and parsley. Bake for 18-20 minutes.
3. After removing, adding a little ground pepper and serve immediately garnished with vegetables.