How to cook Chicken Fajita Pasta, easy mexican food recipe.
When working with chile peppers, wear plastic gloves to prevent the volatile oils from getting onto your fingers. The Anaheim chile adds kick to this easy weeknight meal.
- 12 oz. dried pappardelle pasta or egg noodles
- 1 8-oz. carton dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup chipotle liquid meat marinade
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced (1/2 cup)
- 1 medium red sweet pepper, seeded and cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1 fresh Anaheim chile pepper, seeded and cut into thin bite-size strips (1/3 cup)*
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into thin bite-size strips (1 to 1-1/4 lb. total)
- 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh cilantro (optional)
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet