5 packets of vanilla biscuits
120 g butter, melted
1 / 4 cup sugar
1 cup elderberry jam
1 package cream cheese
1 can condensed milk
200 ml milk cream
1. Crush vanilla wafers, add sugar and melted butter. Cover bottom of pan. Bake for 10 minutes at 160 ° C.
2. For filling, beat cream cheese and add the condensed milk. Incorporate eggs one at a time. Mix in surrounding form.
3. Pour the dressing over the crust. Bake in a water bath for 45 minutes at 160 ° C.
4. Cool and spread elderberry jam.
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Friday, September 24, 2010
1 tablespoon margarine
1 / 2 chopped onion
1 can evaporated milk
2 cups chicken broth
4cups of corn kernels
1 tbsp chopped parsley
Salt and pepper
1. Fry onion in margarine, add the chicken broth and corn kernels. Cook uncovered for 15 minutes. Blend.
2. Place cream in a saucepan and add the evaporated milk and let cook for 10 minutes over low heat, not boil. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve and sprinkle with parsley. Serve with toast.
Sunday, September 19, 2010
1 cup chopped green onion
1 bell pepper, chopped
Oil for frying
Salt and pepper
1. Saute shrimp in a tablespoon of oil until it turns color. Chop.
2. In a bowl mix the eggs with shrimp, add the green onions and chopped peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet(pan), heat a little oil and add the sixth part of the preparation. Cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Repeat the process for six tortillas.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Peruvian Recipes, Arroz Chaufa, Peruvian Fried rice
6 Cups of Cooked rice
2 tablespoons margarine
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 chicken breast chopped
1/2 bunch of scallions
1 bell pepper, diced
Soy sauce to taste
Salt and pepper
1. Beat the eggs two by two and make an omelette. Next, chop all the tortillas into squares.
2. In the same pan with some oil and margarine, fry the chicken.
3. Add the cooked rice, the chopped scallions, chopped tortillas and peppers.
4. Sauté and add the required amount of soy sauce to paint the rice and take a light brown.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
The announcement of a cannibal restaurant in Berlin was a joke.
The German Advertising Council considers that crossed the line.
It was all part of an advertising campaign of the German Vegetarian Federation, who wanted to draw attention to the opening of its new headquarters in Berlin.
The alleged call for a restaurant called Flime that, through its website , looking for donors to offer their customers proprietary cannibals caused expectation in the German capital and made headlines in cities around the world.
"After a medical examination you can decide what part of your body is willing to donate," read the ad, as its opening was announced for next September 8. The local address was kept secret.
THE NAKED TRUTH
"The Vegetarian Federation exist since 1892 but there had never been aroused as much interest as now," Sebastian said today Zösch, manager of the association, recognizing that the alleged restaurant cannibal was not an invention rather than to call attention to the gastronomic movement he leads.
Zösch said his association invented everything, even the fictitious cannibal restaurant owner, identified as Eduardo Amado, Brazil, and who announced in the site that the restaurant kitchen Flime offer Wari culture, and cannibalism in the Amazon rainforest in combination with Brazilian classic food.
"Following the old adage wari, the important thing for us is that" eating is more than satisfy hunger "," Amado said on its website, which claimed that looked "food as a spiritual act in which the soul is assumed and the force of being that we eat. "
The German Advertising Council spokesman, Volker Nickel, today condemned the action of the vegetarians , who he said "have gone too far" and that his alleged good ends do not justify the means.
The office of the Berlin Senator for Health had expressed doubts about the restaurant Flim ever came to open their doors and bragged on the news that could only be a joke in bad taste.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Berlin restaurant looking for donors of human flesh to cannibal cuisine
The site offers Brazilian cuisine and, as part of it, cooking a cannibal tribe in that country.
A restaurant opening soon in Berlin has aroused the curiosity, but also outrage by announcing in his inaugural campaign, which seeks donors to offer their customers proprietary cannibals.
"After a medical examination you can decide what part of your body is willing to donate," says on his website in the section "How to join", the restaurant Flime , whose location is kept secret, even though its opening is announced on 8 September.
The establishment also offers for download a form requesting personal data such as the potential donor's identity, age, possible chronic diseases, use of snuff, drugs and alcohol, weight and blood type and even if there is currently pregnant.
THE OWNER SPEAKS
His owner, the Brazilian Eduardo Amado, announced that the restaurant "Flime" kitchen provide Wari culture, and cannibalism in the Amazon rainforest, combined with classic recipes from Brazil.
"Following the old adage wari, the important thing for us is that eating is more than satisfy hunger "," Amado said on its website, adding: "We see food as a spiritual act which takes the soul and force of being that we eat. "
"Enjoy" Flim "specialty unforgettable aroma and flavor that they will be excited," stresses its propaganda, which announces a letter with such dishes as "Beef parades sun" or "File ABAF mignon."
The website of the restaurant "Flime" is announcing that they will accept the donor hospital costs, reveals that its location in Berlin will be the first foreign branch and its headquarters is located in the Amazonian town Guajara Mirim , in western Amazonia.
In statements published today by the newspaper Bild , vice president of the Christian Democratic Union in Berlin, Michael Braun, expressed outrage and astonishment at the controversial issue of cuisine.
"I hope that only the case of a bad joke," said Braun, thinking that the culinary curious to obey an aggressive advertising campaign to arouse the curiosity of potential customers.