Learn all the secrets to prepare a delicious roast milk
This variety of the family of the pudding is a dessert quick and easy. All you need for their preparation are milk, eggs, sugar and a little vanilla
"The trick to a roasted milk creamy and smooth is to cook in a bain marie ¿baño maria?... The water surrounding the confectionery where is the raw mix makes the temperature increase of a few and so we avoid ending eggs scrambled instead roasted milk!
Also helps us know how it is that golden brown on top of milk Roasted comes from using the oven browning. On the other hand, shows us what type of milk used in its preparation.
"Another trick, that I particularly like , is to use evaporated milk ... yummy and gives it a texture that does not compare (at least for my taste) prepared with fresh milk, but I'm putting the two options if you can not get evaporated or simply do not like.
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Learn step by step how to prepare this 'muffin'
"I started to prepare muffins when I moved to U.S. they were the perfect solution for breakfast. They are also easy to freeze and keep well"
And this dessert is very versatile and delicious,unlike the typical cupcakes commonly known in Peru, the muffins can be both savory and sweet.
But how are they prepared? "Most muffins are made by mixing the solid ingredients first, the liquid on the other and then incorporating both fast, do not beat too much, to avoid leaving hard or holes.”, Pirotines For baking, you can use paper or grease or mold but to come off without breaking".
Muffins wheat bran, flaxseed and honey
- In these muffins is replaces butter or oil and add ground flaxseed more yogurt-
* Solid Team
- 1 1 / 3 cups (150 grams) all-purpose flour (can use 2 / 3 cup full and two thirds of white if you prefer)
- 1 1 / 3 cups (170 grams) wheat bran
- 1 cup (200g) raisins (can be blond, black or mix)
- 1 / 4 cup (25 grams) toasted wheat germ
- 1 cup (150 grams) of ground flaxseed
- 1 1 / 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* Team Liquid
- 1 / 3 cup (80 mL) honey
- 1 / 3 cup (65 grams) brown sugar
- 2 cups (480 mL) of liquid natural yoghurt (you can replace it with 2 cups of milk mixed with 2 tablespoons lemon juice or white vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
As indicated earlier, the preparation of all these types of muffin is very similar.
1. Preheat oven to 200 º C (400 º F) for two with bran
2. Grease 12 muffin cups and place them pirotines.
3. In a large bowl, mix the "solid team."
4. In another bowl, beat the "liquid computer" until well combined.
5. Make a hole in the center of the solid team and the team added liquid. Mixture encircling movements only until they look dry. Do not move too much orwill end very hard. If you're making banana muffins or want to add nuts or chocolate chips to another recipe, add them now and mix with encircling movements. Si estás preparando los muffins de moras, agrega las frutas ahora, mezclando con cuidado para no romperlas. If you are preparing the blueberry muffins, add the fruit now, mixing carefully so as not to break them.
6. Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cups muffin tins. Place the cover on top, if you're using it.
7. Put the mold in the center of the oven immediately (to prevent the formation of voids within the muffins). Bake 15-20 minutes, the bran muffins. Do not get your guidance only baking time, they begin to "sniff" Check it out with a stick. You know you are ready when the stick comes out clean.
8. Remove muffins from oven and let cool in the pan (preferably on a rack) for 10 minutes. Luego sácalos del molde. Then move it out of the mold.
You can serve warm or at room temperature. If you want to freeze them, let them cool completely, place in an airtight container (or a Ziploc bag for freezer) and put it in the freezer. Last up to three months. When you go to eat, take out only what you're going to eat and warm in a warm oven. Do not refreeze thawed and muffins that have overheated.
The piscafé: a drink to combat the cold
The coffee and spirits reveal a special attraction during the winter season. The Irish coffee is the inspiration for the piscafé, hot drink that bears the touch of our fine spirits flag.
One raw winter night in 1942, a chef named Joseph Sheridan created for American travelers a chilly popular Irish coffee today. In Foynes Airbase (center of Ireland, where he arrived by seaplane flights exclusive connecting America and Europe), the combination of sugar, coffee and whiskey Irish fell very well and became a classic drink in this scale, where once Stanton Delaplane came to stop, an American travel writer (winner of the Pulitzer Prize in 1942) decided to spread it across the Atlantic.
The story goes that the night of November 10, 1952, Jack Koeppler, owner of the cafe-restaurant Buena Vista (San Francisco, California), accepted the challenge of Delaplane to help recreate the coffee with whiskey he took in the Irish port. Two aspects were difficult to imitate: the flavor and the cream, which did not come to float as in the original preparation.
Enthusiastic about his search, Koeppler traveled to Ireland in search of the perfect whiskey, and that allowed to solve the first problem was missing the second. The friends had consulted with the then mayor of San Francisco, a dairy owner, who discovered that if the cream was aged for 48 hours and beaten up to the required consistency, the foam float "like a swan on the delicate nectar of Jack and Stan. " Así llegaron a replicar la bebida perfecta, que se hizo famosa en todo el mundo. Thus they came to replicate the perfect beverage, which became famous worldwide.
Since then, the formula and followed the recipe spread official International Bartenders Association (IBA), two parts whiskey, four of coffee, one and a half of cream and a teaspoon of brown sugar.
Hans Pundsack , a German 26 years ago came to the province of Oxapampa (Pasco) and foresaw the potential of Peruvian coffee as a product of special category (or origin, in this case, Villa Rica and surrounding areas), includes a recipe for Irish Coffee on the website of Hansa, the special Arabic coffee brand (organic wash), which he oversees and toast for 16 years.
Inspired by this famous hot drink, and barista Pundsack José Parinango decided to prepare a formula that would combine their special input flagship product with more representative of our country: the pisco .
They made the test of fire and presented to those attending the General Assembly of the Organization of American States (OEA in Spanish), held in Lima in June, the Peruvian alternative piscafé in the mixture of 165 ml of coffee and an American pisco ounce breaks proved to be very well received.
"The difference is that the first Irish coffee mix 12 grams of sugar per one-half ounces of whiskey, then add the add the coffee," explains Parinango, who confesses that at this international summit served thousands of cups of piscafé, an option recommended to warm the body in these days of strong winter that we have had in Lima.
How to recognize a good coffee?
The barista José Pisango recognize a good coffee tasting a short (so-called Italian espresso, 45 ml). It should be noted for its good aroma, body, fine acidity and flavor. The Coffee come in cup warm and have a layer of cream on top (if not see it, is the right to claim).