6 Cup of Cooked rice
2 tsp paprika
1 Cup of Evaporated milk
2 cup button shredded cooked chicken
100 g Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper
1. Mix the rice and evaporated milk, eggs and paprika. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Butter a baking dish and place half the rice mixture. Top with the chicken and cover with remaining rice. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Bake at 180 ° C for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Let's eat, very easy, and Yummy
Friday, August 27, 2010
For four people
• 1 1 / 2 cup rice
• ½ kilo chicken liver, cut into halves.
• 1 / 4 cup vegetable oil
• 2 medium onion unit
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 / 8 cup crushed red pepper
• 3 tablespoons vinegar
• ¼ cup chopped parsley.
• ¼ cup cooked green beans green.
• Iodized salt and pepper to taste.
Prepare rice grained, aside chicken livers check it salt and pepper.
Fry in vegetable oil liver. Once fried, remove it and keep it covered.
Fry the sliced onion, minced garlic, and crushed red pepper for about three minutes. Stir in fried liver to prepare and add vinegar, cover and let cook for five minutes over low heat, add the previously cooked peas and chopped parsley.
Serve with rice grained.
Remember: The liver is an iron-rich food, children and pregnant women should eat frequently to prevent anemia.
This recipe has a nutritional value per serving of 880 calories, 33 grams protein, 13.5 milligrams of iron and 6.53 milligrams of zinc.