6 chicken breast fillets
1 / 2 of bread crumbs tza
100 gr. ground pecans
80 gr. butter
1 tza orange juice
3 tbsp honey
1 bell pepper, chopped
Salt and pepper
1. Season the chicken breast fillets.
2. Mix the bread with pecans and butter into a paste and season with salt.
3. Place the mixture on each chicken fillet, as forming a crust.
4. Separately, mix the honey with orange juice and pepper. Arrange fillets in a baking dish and pour the sauce.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until crust is crispy chicken and cooked chicken.